GEMMA REDUX pieces are never precious - the metals are generally not delicate but rather industrial, and the stones are rough and intense. Intentionally tough and complex designs made for the tough and complex girl - the GEMMA Girl.
DIRECTION FROM THE CLIENT
Gemma Redux had a custom built website and came to us to move her website into an easier system for her team to manage.
- Product Fly-In: Each jewelry product flew in upon each page load for a visually exciting look.
- Product Display: Instead of a product page, the product opens in a box and swing-loads the product shot and the detail shot.
- Special URL Treatment: Because of the unique nature of the product boxes, special programming had to be created in order to load a product directly.
- Announcement Box: An announcement box loads on the home page when the Gemma team loads it with the latest press feature, sale, or other announcement. They can turn it on or off.
- Press Page with Product Features: The Gemma team can load in new press items. When a new press piece is added, they can add a linked picture of the product being featured.
- OMNE Collection: The OMNE collection is unique to Gemma Redux. Inspired by Jessica Alba who deconstructed her Gemma necklace, these pieces are long chains that can be worn in several different ways.
- Website Traffic Spikes: We were with Gemma Redux the first time she was featured on Daily Candy, and the first time she was a featured deal on the Today Show.
The website design had already been established by an outside designer.
Katie Hellmuth Martin
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM